Compare the Bose Soundlink Mini II to the JBL Charge 3
In terms of design and portability, the Bose Soundlink Mini II and the JBL Charge 3 are similar. So you can easily take both speakers with you in a backpack. If you want to listen to music outdoors, the JBL Charge 3 is the best choice. Thanks to the dust and spray-proof design you can easily take the speaker to a beach. The Mini II comes with a charging station. Place the device within this so that you are not dependent on the battery life.
JBL Charge 3
- Via Bluetooth you can connect 3 smartphones to the speaker at the same time.
- The speaker has a battery life of 20 hours.
- The dust and water resistant design makes the speaker suitable for outdoor use.
- The passive radiator allows you to listen to a powerful bass.
- You can not connect your smartphone to the speaker via NFC.
The differences in short
|Bose Soundlink Mini II||JBL Charge 3|
|Do you want to put the speaker in the sand or wet grass?||No||Yes|
|Do you want to listen to music continuously for 20 hours?||No||Yes|
|Do you want to easily carry the speaker in a bag or backpack?||Yes||Yes|
|Do you want to place the speaker in a charging station at home so that you are not dependent on the battery?||Yes||No|
|Do you want to use the speaker as a power bank for your smartphone?||No||Yes|
|Do you want to make hands-free calls via the built-in microphone?||Yes||Yes|