How do I buy extra maps for my TomTom?
- Open MyDrive Connect on your computer.
- Go to "Buy Products" in MyDrive Connect and choose cards.
- You will now be redirected to the TomTom website. Choose the card (s) that you want to buy.
- Check your shopping basket, log in with your TomTom account and enter the requested information. If you do not have a TomTom account yet, read the following article: https://www.gpsshop.nl/advies/tomtom-mydrive-connect-installeren/
- You will be taken to the "Payment" screen. Pay your order here.
- The product is downloaded and via MyDrive Connect you put the new map on your TomTom.
Buy and download maps for TomTom
Step 1: Open MyDrive Connect on your computer
For the installation of MyDrive Connect, please refer to the following article: https://www.gpsshop.nl/advies/tomtom-mydrive-connect-install/
Step 2: In MyDrive Connect, go to the `My Navigation system'
Now go to "Buy Products" and choose "Cards."
Step 3: MyDrive Connect now links you to the website of van TomTom
On the TomTom web page, click on "Maps." Select the card (s) you want to order here. Once you have made your choice, click on the icon with the shopping cart.
Step 4: Check your shopping basket
Check your order in the shopping cart before you proceed with your order and then click on the 'Continue' button.
Step 5: Log in with your TomTom Account
The TomTom website asks you to log in with your TomTom account. Once you have already entered the requested information, click on `Continue '.
Step 6: Select your navigation system
This is important so that the system knows which navigation system the maps should be linked to. If you have already linked your TomTom to your account, it will now also appear. Have you not yet linked your TomTom to your account? Then select "System not registered." Now click on `Continue '.
Step 7: The order overview
You now end up in the order overview, where you can pay via `Payment '.
Step 8: Your order is being downloaded
After the download is complete, add the new card in MyDrive Connect. The card appears under the "My Content" tab. In this article you can read how to add maps to your TomTom: https://www.gpsshop.nl/advies/tomtom-kaarten/.