Compare the Canon EOS M3 to the Canon Powershot G7 X II
|Canon EOS M3||Canon Powershot G7 X|
|Image stabilization||Yes, in the lens||Yes, in the camera|
|Suitable for different lenses||Yes||No|
|Hot shoe for flash||Yes||No|
|Weight||336 grams||319 grams|
Canon EOS M3
** Pros **
- Thanks to the help function, you get the camera quickly under control.
- The 15-45mm lens is suitable for portrait and landscape photography.
- Wi-Fi and NFC transfer your photos wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet.
- The tiltable touchscreen makes the camera suitable for creating vlogs and selfies.
- You improve the sound quality of your videos by connecting an external microphone
** Cons. **
- A viewfinder for precise framing is missing.
Canon Powershot G7X
- The tiltable screen makes the camera suitable for vloggers.
- You can easily operate the camera with the touchscreen.
- With NFC, you can send images to your smartphone or printer effortlessly.
- By photographing using the RAW size, you have a lot of freedom during post-processing.
- There's no viewfinder for precise framing.
- There's no microphone input.