Everything on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- You can take a sharp photo in every situation with the 3 different cameras.
- You can easily use your phone for a day without having to recharge it, thanks to the energy-efficient battery.
- Watch videos and photos on the large, 6.3-inch Full HD screen
- You can't expand the memory with an SD card.
- The Note 10 doesn't have a time or flight sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
- Watch your favorite movies and series in high quality on the huge, 6.8-inch Quad HD screen.
- Thanks to the large 4300 mAh battery, you can use your phone for a day and a half without having to recharge it.
- You can easily switch between various demanding apps, thanks to the powerful processor and the 12GB RAM.
- Because it has a large 6.8-inch screen, the Note 10 Plus won't fit in everyone's hand or pocket.
Our vlogger Jurgen had the chance to hold the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. Watch the video to see his first impression of this new smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has a large, 6.3-inch Full HD screen, while the Plus version has an even larger 6.8-inch Quad HD screen. Unlike the Note 9 and the S10, the cameras of the Note 10 are placed vertically, which really stands out. The selfie camera has also been moved. You can find it in an opening in the top of the bezel-less screen. Both devices are available in black and silver. You can also buy the Note 10 in pink, and the Note 10 Plus is also available in white. The devices from the Note 10 series don't have a headphone jack.
The Note 10 has a 3500 mAh battery, while the Note 10 Plus has a much larger 4300 mAh battery. Both batteries are energy-efficient, so you can easily last a whole day without having to recharge your phone. In addition, Samsung now supports fast charging, which is a big step. A fast charger can fully charge your Note 10 Plus in less than half an hour. You'll need a 45-watt charger, which can be bought separately. The new Note 10 series also works with the new, superfast 15-watt wireless charger by Samsung.
The Note 10 has 8GB RAM, which is quite a lot, but the Note 10 Plus kicks it up a notch with 12GB. Combined with the powerful Exynos 9825 Octa-core processor, the Note 10 devices are very fast. You can use demanding apps and games and switch smoothly between different tasks. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 has 256GB of memory. The memory can't be expanded, which is surprising. You can expand the 256GB or 512GB storage capacity of the Note 10 Plus with an SD card.
The 12-megapixel standard camera can switch between 2 different aperture sizes. This allows you to take sharp photos, no matter if there's a lot or very little light. You can also easily capture large groups or building with the 16-megapixel wide-angle lens, or zoom in using the 12-megapixel telephoto lens. In addition, Samsung added a time of flight sensor on the Note 10 Plus for the first time. This ensures a depth of field effect with portrait photos.
A signature feature of the Note series is the included S Pen. The intelligent S Pen that comes with the Note 10 allows you to make notes that are automatically converted into text. Your quick notes will stay legible. In addition, you can also use this new S Pen as a remote for your camera. That means you can take photos by pressing a button on the S Pen. You no longer have to run for the timer when taking a group photo.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 runs on Android 9.0 Pie at the time of the launch. Keep this in mind if you plan to switch from an Apple iOS device. Android offers a lot more options that allow you to personalize your device. You can change icons of apps, or put certain widgets on your home screen. That's why the layout of an Android device can look a bit more complicated.