Compare the JBL Flip 3 to the JBL flip 4
The JBL Flip 3 and 4 are similar in appearance, both in appearance and functions. This way you can easily put them in the sand or wet grass. It is not bad when they get dirty, because you rinse them easily under the tap. And yet there are indeed differences between the two speakers. The JBL Flip 4 has a battery life of 12 hours, while the JBL Flip 3 has a battery life of 10 hours. Also, the Flip 4, with its waterproof design, is not broken when it falls into the water. The Flip 3 is only resistant to water splashes.
JBL Flip 3
- The dust and splash-proof design makes the speaker suitable for outdoor use.
- The passive radiator allows you to listen to a powerful bass.
- Via Bluetooth, you can connect 3 or more smartphones to the speaker at the same time.
- The speaker has no usb entrance to charge your smartphone.
JBL Flip 4
- The speaker has a battery life of 12 hours.
- The waterproof design makes the speaker suitable for outdoor use.
- By the passive radiators you listen to a powerful bass.
- Connect with the JBL Connect app multiple speakers with each other and listen to a more powerful sound.
- You can not connect your smartphone to the speaker via NFC.
|JBL Flip 3||JBL Flip 4|
|Do you want to put the speaker in the sand or wet grass?||Yes||Yes|
|Do you want to listen to music continuously for 12 hours?||No||Yes|
|Do you want to easily carry the speaker in a bag or backpack?||Yes||Yes|
|Do you want to connect an unlimited number of speakers?||No||Yes|
|Do you want to make hands-free calls via the built-in microphone?||Yes||Yes|
|Do you want the speaker not to break when it falls into the water?||No||Yes|