How do I install the Trust GXT gaming headset in Windows?
What do you need?
- Trust GXT 340 or 363 gaming headset
- Windows 7/8/10 PC with internet connection
Step 1. Install Trust GTX driver
- Click on your model below to go directly to the correct download page on the Trust site. (The manual can be found on the same page as the driver.)
- GXT 340
- GXT 363
- Go to Software and select the operating system of the PC and press * Download exe. *
- Open the downloaded file and execute the installation. Connect the USB connector of the headset to the PC if the PC indicates this and press * Retry. *
- When the installation is complete, choose Yes, I want to restart my computer now and click * Finish. *
- The PC is now restarted.
Step 2. Configure Trust GTX
The PC has been restarted. Now the GTX gaming headset can be configured.
- Press the up arrow icon on the taskbar. A small window with icons now appears.
- Double-click the Trust logo in the window. The software is now started.
- Apply the desired audio settings in the program.
Step 3. Set up sound device in Windows
In Windows, the sound settings must be adjusted.
- Right-click on the speaker icon on the taskbar. A window with a number of options now appears.
- Select * Playback device in the list. * A window appears, called Sound.
- Select * Trust GXT headset * speakers and click * Set default. * The sound will now play through the gaming headset.
- Now go to the tab * Recording. *
- Select * Microphone Trust GXT headset * and click * Set default. * Your voice will now be sent to the PC via the microphone of the headset.