How do I install my Wacom Mobile Studio Pro?
Step 1: Start your MobileStudio Pro
- Connect the drawing tablet to mains power via the supplied adapter (100/240 V). On the side of the MobileStudio Pro there is a USB connection with which you connect the adapter.
- Start the drawing tablet by means of the on / off button on the side at the height of the touch ring.
Step 2: Install Windows 10
Now that the MobileStudio has started up, you go through the setup of Windows 10:
- Accept the Microsoft Software License Terms and connect your drawing tablet to a Wi-Fi network.
- Select the option that you want to use ExpressKeys.
- Wait a few minutes before Windows 10 starts up.
Step 3: Create a Wacom ID
- Do you already have an account? Then log in with your existing login details. \ N * If you do not have an account yet, click behind 'Do not have an acccount yet?' on 'Click here'. Press the 'Next' button. \ n * Enter your personal details and remember a password. \ n * After the activation of the Inkspace Basic app you have immediate access to the Wacom Store to download (free) software.
Step 4: Set up your MobileStudio Pro
You can set creative tools such as the ExpressKeys, Touch Ring and tilt sensitivity of the Pro Pen 2.
- Open the Wacom Desktop Center and select Getting Started. Now you go through the MobileStudio Pro Setup Wizard and all functions pass.
Are you not completely satisfied with the settings after the setup?
- Under the heading Settings you will find the Touch Settings, Pen Settings, Pen Calibration, ExpressKey Settings and Touch Ring Settings back.
Adjust the settings for the operation with your fingers. Choose from the functions: Three Fingers, Four Fingers, Five Fingers and customize them to your liking.
Adjust the settings of your Pro Pen 2. Choose from the features: Tip Feel, Tip Double Click and Tilt Sensitivity and adjust them to your liking.
Set a desired function for each button. For example Radial Menu or a shortcut to the Settings.
Touch Ring Settings
Set how sensitive the ring reacts to rotation and set your desired functions for the buttons of the ring. You do this by clicking the Keytroke button. Give a title to the new keystroke, type your desired key combination in the window and then press 'OK'.
Step 5: Start with graphic design
Now that Windows 10 has been installed, the ExpressKeys have been set up, the Wacom Pro pen 2 has been calibrated and the creative software has been installed via your Wacom ID, you're ready to get started with the MobileStudio Pro. Do you still have questions during the installation? Do not panic! We are happy to help you. Contact our customer service or walk into one of our stores.