Smartphone releases: announced
The Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e
On February 20, Samsung unveiled the latest additions to the S series: the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and S10e. These smartphones are distinguished by a striking design and excellent cameras. Our vlogger Jurgen already took a look at Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB - expected on March 8
- Take sharp photos with the three different cameras on the back.
- Thanks to the camera hole, you can enjoy a virtually bezel-less 6.1-inch screen.
- Store photos, music, and apps on the 128GB memory.
- The battery doesn't last as long as that of the S10 Plus, for example.
The Nokia 9 PureView
Nokia comes with a unique phone: the Nokia PureView, with no less than 5 cameras. These days, phones often have different types of cameras with different megapixels. The PureView has 5 reasonably similar 12-megapixel cameras. 2 of these cameras take photos in color, 3 in black and white. The Nokia PureView then merges these photos into one photo with an enormous amount of detail and color. Thanks to the depth sensor, you can also adjust the depth-of-field effect in your photos to your heart's content.
Nokia 9 Pureview - expected on March 15
- With the 5 12-megapixel cameras on the back, you can capture every moment with great clarity.
- You can easily switch between multiple apps thanks to the 6GB of RAM.
- The Quad HD screen is a lot sharper than the screen of similar phones.
- The smartphone doesn't have a headset connector.
The Sony Xperia 10 and 10 Plus
While the Sony Xperia 1 won't be launched for a while, the Xperia 10 and 10 Plus will be available soon. The special feature of these devices is the screen ratio of 21:9. This elongated screen is ideal for watching videos and series. You will also see more of the game that you're playing during gaming. The 10 Plus is the big brother of the 10. The device is more powerful and has a larger (6.5-inch) screen.
The Sony Xperia 10 Plus - expected in early March
- Thanks to the 21:9 aspect ratio, you can watch movies and series as if you were in a cinema.
- With the dual camera of 12 and 8 megapixels, you can capture all moments sharply.
- With the dual SIM, you're available on 2 telephone numbers.
- The Sony Xperia 10 Plus doesn't support wireless charging.
The Xiaomi Mi 9
The latest hit from Xiaomi is the Mi Mix 9. With this smartphone, Xiamoi does what they do best: launch a device with very good specifications for a competitive price. The Mi 9 has 3 cameras on the back. In addition to the main camera with no less than 48 megapixels, the Mi 9 also has a camera with an ultra wide-angle lens and a telephoto lens. The Xiaomi Mi 9 can be ordered soon!
The Samsung Galaxy A50
Samsung also comes with a new mid-range device, the Galaxy A50. This device has a 6.4-inch screen (with a drop-shaped notch) and a glossy back. Despite the lower price, the A50 has specifications that also suit a true powerhouse. For example, the smartphone has a fingerprint scanner in the screen. In addition, there are 3 cameras on the back, including one with a wide-angle lens. The A50 also has a large 4000mAh battery and 128GB of storage. The A50 can be ordered here soon.