Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (2nd generation) 64GB WiFi Gray + Just in Case Kids Cover Blue
Pros and cons
According to our tablet expert
- The tablet can take a beating thanks to the included tablet cover for children.
- The pre-installed children's mode is full of fun and educational content for children.
- Thanks to the Octa-Core processor, you can effortlessly switch between different apps.
- The charging station that lets you operate the smart home devices in your house is only included with the 128GB version.
- Unlike with the Lenovo Tab M10 Plus WiFi + 4G, you can't connect to the internet via a mobile data plan.
Don't worry about your children playing with the Lenovo Smart Tab M10 Plus thanks to the included kids cover. The M10 Plus is a 10.3-inch Full HD tablet that's suitable for the whole family. Thanks to the powerful Octa-Core processor and 4GB RAM, apps and basic games run smoothly. The Tab M10 Plus is less suitable for demanding tasks like photo editing or playing 3D games at the highest settings though. Thanks to the special kids mode, the tablet offers entertainment for all ages. This mode lets you decide for how long your child can use the tablet and which content is available to them. And with the integrated Ambient mode from Google Assistant, you can use the Tab M10 Plus as a smart home hub when you place the tablet in the docking station. You can store apps and files on the 64GB storage. Are you short on storage space? Expand it up to 256GB with a memory card.
Included by default
Lenovo Tab M10 Plus (2nd generation) 64GB WiFi Gray
- Manual (759.73 KB)
- USB-C cable
Contents of this package
This kit has been compiled by our expert.