How do I set up my SumUp Air?
Step 1: Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone or tablet.
- Next, install the SumUp app from the App Store or the Play Store.
Step 2: Log in to the SumUp app and create an account. Here, enter your business' data and your bank account number.
- Already got a SumUp account? Just log in right away. Your existing data will be synchronized.
Step 3: Enter a fictional amount on the SumUp device and select the 'Check out' option.
Step 4: Now connect the SumUp air to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth.
- A six-digit code will now appear on the SumUp's screen. Check if this code matches the code on your tablet's or smartphone's screen.
- If the codes match, select the 'Connect' option.
Step 5: The SumUp Air Contactless PIN Device has now been successfully connected to your smartphone or tablet.
- Synchronizing your account will take about 2 minutes. After that, you'll be able to start collecting payments right away.