What do I do if my Wacom ExpressKeys don't work?
Step 1. Reset the ExpressKeys
To reset the ExpressKeys, use your laptop or PC.
- Open 'Wacom Tablet' via 'Start' in Windows or via 'Finder' in macOS.
- Go to 'Wacom tablet properties'.
- Click on 'ExpressKeys'.
- Assign an application to your preference by ExpressKeys. It is also possible to set the ExpressKeys per application. Click on 'Application' for this.
- Test whether the ExpressKeys work.
- Does not work yet? Go to Step 2 'Update Driver'.
Step 2. Update the driver
The cause is not with the settings of the Wacom ExpressKeys. Probably the problem is caused by a software error, for example:
- The Wacom driver is no longer up-to-date.
- An update has been performed for the operating system.
- An installation error has occurred when installing the Wacom driver.
Updating the Wacom driver may cause the above problems