Rollers
Number of resistance levels
Maximum power (W)
0 W
Maximum incline percentage
0 %

Pros and cons

According to our bike trainer expert
  • The bike rollers are collapsible up to 80cm, so they're easy to transport or stow.
  • The conical shaped rollers ensure that your bike always stays in the middle of the bike rollers.
  • A bike roller is less stable than other bike trainers, so it's not suitable for the novice cyclist.
Product Expert bike trainers

Description

The Tacx Antares T1000 is a cleverly designed roller bench where you can cycle freely to improve your balance and technique. The rollers of the Tacx Antares T1000 are conically shaped so you do not quickly run off the roller bench. Your bike stays in the middle of the rollers because they slant to the middle. Free cycling on the Tacx Antares T1000 requires optimal steering concentration, allowing you to train your sense of balance. The Tacx Antares T1000 is retractable up to 80 centimeters and therefore easy to transport.

The Tacx Antares T1000 is a cleverly designed roller bench where you can cycle freely to improve your balance and technique. The rollers of the Tacx Antares T1000 are conically shaped so you do not quickly run off the roller bench. Your bike stays in the middle of the rollers because they slant to the middle. Free cycling on the Tacx Antares T1000 requires optimal steering concentration, allowing you to train your sense of balance. The Tacx Antares T1000 is retractable up to 80 centimeters and therefore easy to transport.

Included by default

Included by default

Tips for using this product

Read our tips and find out all about how to set up your product and use it the right way.

Key specs

Type of bike trainer
Bike rollers
Type of resistance
Rollers
Number of resistance levels
Maximum power (W)
0 W
Maximum incline percentage
0 %

Complete your purchase

Tacx Antares T1000
Tacx Antares T1000
Included accessories
Phone mount
Phone mount
Select alternative
Heart rate sensor
Heart rate sensor
Select alternative
Mount for tablets
Mount for tablets
5% discount
on the accessories on the accessory
306,97 299,87
Delivered tomorrow

Reviews

Most helpful reviews

• 5 / 5 stars
    10/10
    Nice product

Kevin | 1 September 2014 | In the version: With swing system for realistic training | Automatically translated from Dutch

• Easy to put together
    • Easy to take with you before the competition to warm up, because you can shrink it
    • Because of the cone shape, rap away

Good service, easy to put together, never ridden on rollers before, a few minutes and it was already gone, really a good product to get some miles on these rollers on rainy days ;-)

Kevin | 1 September 2014 | In the version: With swing system for realistic training | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 4 / 5 stars
    7,6/10
    Antares

Bart Knoll | 4 December 2013 | In the version: Standard model | Automatically translated from Dutch

• Can be mounted quickly
    • Stable to drive on
    • Makes some noise

I bought these rolls to keep me busy in the winter, during the week it gets dark much too quickly to cycle. Once out of the box I was able to use it almost immediately, so I was quite happy that evening that I was able to drive off for a nice bit. And thanks to the conical rollers, it is also relatively easy to get started quickly from the first time... A super fun thing as far as I'm concerned

Bart Knoll | 4 December 2013 | In the version: Standard model | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 5 / 5 stars
    10/10
    super

glenn | 19 September 2014 | In the version: With swing system for realistic training | Automatically translated from Dutch

• easy assembly
    • good quality

Great service, ordered in the afternoon and delivered the next morning. The device was together in 1-2-3 and was able to test it once. A little search for balance, but even without experience you will quickly get away with it thanks to the conically shaped wheels. thanks !!

glenn | 19 September 2014 | In the version: With swing system for realistic training | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 5 / 5 stars
    10/10
    Roller bench Tacx Galaxia T1100
    • it is sturdy material
    • reasonable in price
    • and nice view
    • light and stretch

I've had that roller bank Galaxia T1100 for several weeks I use it when it rains and I have to say it's mega cool definitely recommended, a good purchase I'm sure and I'm going to have a lot of fun with it so that was it in short and I hope those who still buy it have fun with it.

Kind regards Richard

Richard Matthijs | 9 November 2013 | In the version: With swing system for realistic training | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 5 / 5 stars
    10/10
    A great product and I would order it back immediately

Coolblue's great service allowed me to try the product quickly, in short, great)

Kevin Degreef | 16 March 2016 | In the version: With swing system for realistic training | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 4 / 5 stars
    8,0/10
    Tacx Galaxia T1100
    • Compact
    • Design
    • Tapered rollers
    • Front roll sometimes creaks
    • Manufacturer's manual

Have had these rolls for a few weeks now and I really like them.
    However, when assembling the rollers I saw that the manual is not correct at all. For example, they say here that you have to put the elastic around the back roll...
    For the rest I have only positive experiences with the rollers, they are light, look good, the conical rollers keep you perfectly in place and because of the 'movement' of the rollers you can even cycle upright. The resistance you get from the rollers was bigger than I expected so you can definitely train hard on them and not just run loose.

Mon Wera | 2 February 2014 | In the version: With swing system for realistic training | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 4.5 / 5 stars
    8,8/10
    Good trainer who does require a lot of concentration.
    • Simple
    • Does what it was made for
    • easy to store
    • noisy

Product does what it is made for, provides excellent training.

Dominiek Van laeken | 16 October 2017 | In the version: Standard model | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 4.5 / 5 stars
    8,8/10
    And recommended in terms of price quality.
    • nice look
    • Convenient to store away
    • Rolls nice
    • No

Handy training device to beat the winter vagaries indoors. After a little practice, you're off in no time. Gives you a free feeling on your bike.Training at home on your own bike without losing much time to go to fitness. Just wow device.

De Kerf Kurt | 20 November 2016 | In the version: Standard model | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 4 / 5 stars
    7,6/10
    Highly recommended for those who want a simple solid trainer
    • Simple
    • Easy assembly
    • Noise
    • Resistance not adjustable

Simple and solid. Easy assembly.

MG Harmsen | 15 January 2017 | In the version: Standard model | Automatically translated from Dutch
  • 4.5 / 5 stars
    9,2/10
    Topper
    • Really crazy to train with
    • Rap together
    • Recommended
    • Belt is incorrectly mounted in plan

Is perfect to spend the winter on your two-wheeler

Bianca Van Bellegem | 17 November 2016 | In the version: With swing system for realistic training | Automatically translated from Dutch