Advice on buying cartridges and toners
1. How do I find the right cartridge or toner for my printer?
- The easiest way to find the right cartridge or toner is to search by the manufacturer code.
- If you do not have it at hand, you can also search for the toner or cartridge serial number.
If if you do not have this information on hand, you can also find the appropriate cartridges or toners via the name of your printer.
2. Standard or XL?
- Best choice when you print very irregular
- Lower purchase costs
- Best choice when printing regularly
- Lower costs per page
3. Original or House Brand?
Private label cartridges and toners are not qualitatively different from original cartridges. With private label cartridges or toners:
- Save up to 70% on your printing costs.
- Does not void the warranty of your printer.
- Do you have the same quality prints as with original cartridges.
Non-original cartridges are not available for every printer. Can not find private label toners or cartridges for your printer? Then we try to order it for you. Please contact our customer service.
Do you prefer original cartridges or toners? Of course we also supply original cartridges and toners.