How do I install Office 365 and Office 2019?
You have just purchased Office 365 or Office 2019 and want to be productive. To help you a little bit, I explain to you on this page in 4 steps how to do the installation.
What do you need?
- Office 365 or 2019 product key.
- PC or Mac with internet connection.
- A Microsoft account.
Step 1.1 - Do you already have a Microsoft Office account?
Select 'Sign in'
Enter your e-mail address
Enter your password
Click on 'Next'
- Go to www.office.com/setup and select 'Login' in the middle of the page.
- Enter your email address and press 'Next'.
- Type the password that accompanies your e-mail address and click on 'Log in'.
- Your account name and your e-mail address will now appear. Click on 'Next'.
Step 1.2 - Do not have a Microsoft Office account yet?
Click on 'Create new account'
Create an account
*Go to www.office.com/setup and select 'Create new account' at the top right of the page.
- Follow the steps to create an account with Microsoft. For this you use an existing e-mail address or create a new one.
Step 3 - Download Microsoft Office
Choose whether you want to receive tips and advice
Click on "Install Office"
- The system asks if you want to receive tips and advice for using Microsoft Office. Check or uncheck the checkbox and click on 'Next'.
- You are now on a new website. Click on 'Install Office' on the left side of the screen.
- A pop-up screen appears. Click on 'Install'.
- The program starts downloading and appears when it is finished at the bottom left of your web browser with the name 'Setup.X86.nl.'
Step 4 - Install Microsoft Office
Click on the downloaded file
Office is being downloaded
- Click on the downloaded file in your web browser. A screen will appear that asks permission to make changes. Click 'Yes'.
- A new screen opens and Office starts downloading. This can take a few minutes. You can see the progress in the full bar in the pop-up window.
- The installation is complete when you see 'Everything is ready! Office is now being installed '. An animation shows where you can find new Office applications. Click on 'close'.
Step 5 - Activate Microsoft Office
- You activate Office when you open one of the installed applications. Agree to the license terms by clicking 'Accept'.
- Now you get started with all the programs that are in your package.