Samsung Galaxy S, A, or J series
The different series
The Samsung Galaxy S series
The S series consists of Samsung's flagships. Because this is their top rank, you'll pay a lot more for these smartphones. The S devices are characterized by their sleek design and excellent cameras. The design is carefully finished, which gives it a luxurious look. Do you think the camera is an important part of a phone? You can use S series phones to shoot razor-sharp pictures and videos. Other than that, these smartphones have the best screen in comparison to the J and A series.
- Samsung S devices take the best photos and videos.
- The devices have a clearer screen and better sound than phones from the A and J series.
- Thanks to the glass casing, the devices are sturdy, waterproof, and can be wirelessly charged.
- These fast phones can handle the most demanding programs.
The Samsung Galaxy A series
The days in which the Samsung Galaxy A series was a truly mid-range series are over. Nowadays, Samsung equips devices from the A series with the latest technological functions, while they used to equip the S series with these gadgets. The A9 was the first device in the world that had 4 rear cameras. All devices are equipped with a waterproof, metal casing. The A series is more expensive than the J series, but it's still more affordable than the S series.
- Samsung A devices have very good to excellent cameras.
- These phones are often equipped with the latest technical functions.
- The A series has a waterproof, sturdy casing.
- Less fast than the S series, but faster than devices from the J series.
The Samsung Galaxy J series
The Samsung Galaxy J series consists of smartphones with a simple appearance and a reliable camera. The J6 Plus (2018) even has a dual camera. The casing of most phones is made of plastic, and some are made of metal or a combination of the two. With the front and rear cameras, you can take decent selfies and photos. The higher the number, the better the device. The J6 Plus has a a dual camera, while the J4 Plus doesn't.
- Samsung J devices take decent photos, selfies, and videos.
- The devices are great for daily use.
- The plastic casing is less sturdy and not waterproof.
- The J series has a less strong processor and less RAM than the A and S series.
When you compare a Galaxy J, A, and S smartphone, you'll see differences in price, camera, casing, and speed. The J series consists of basic devices for an affordable price. A phone from the A series is mid-range in price, while some are slightly more expensive and have better performance. Do you simply want the best Samsung smartphone, and are you willing to pay for it? Choose the S series.