How do I delete a program in Windows 10?
- Click the Start button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Next, click on Settings, which you can recognize by the gear icon.
- Select System.
- Select Apps and parts in the left menu.
In this overview, you can find all programs installed on your laptop or computer. Use the Sort button to filter the programs by name, size, and installation date.
- Click the program you want to delete and then click the Delete button. The program is now removed
- Click the Start button, at the bottom left of your screen.
- Type control panel and click the Control Panel option.
- You now have the control panel in front of you. Look up the Programs section. Here, you'll find the option Delete a program. Click on it.
- Click the program you want to delete and then click the Delete/Edit button. The program will now be deleted.