How do I change the layout of my keyboard in Windows 10?
- Click the Start button, at the bottom left of your screen.
- Next, click Settings, which you can recognize by the gear icon.
- Select Time and language.
- Click Region and language in the left menu.
- Click the language you want to add an extra keyboard layout to.
- Click Options.
- Click Add a keyboard.
- Select the layout you want to add.
- Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard.
- Press the space bar.
- A window opens. In this window, you can select the keyboard layout you want to use. Want to go back to a different layout? You can do it the same way.